sav·vy, sav·vi·er, sav·vi·est

adj. well informed and perceptive; shrewd. hungry.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Dinner! (2004 style)

I feel left out because everybody is posting their Thanksgiving Dinner pics. Sadly, I did not attend my friend's dinner this year because I had too much homework (bleh). Sooooo, I'll just post some photos I have from last Thanksgiving:


Michelle and I cooked a fabulous meal for our friends (most of them have graduated!). I don't know if photos of only people are allowed but I really love the apron Michelle gave me so I'm posting this pic (also, our friend Katie made the apron that Michelle (left) is wearing):



(BTW, I'm taking lots of photos of all the things I've been cooking recently -- including the pumpkin bread that is in the oven right now! -- so there will be an explosion of photos from me after I install my camera software on the new computer!)

--Mo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home