sav·vy, sav·vi·er, sav·vi·est

adj. well informed and perceptive; shrewd. hungry.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Since I've Been Gone...

I've been negligent in taking photos of my meals, but here are few things from December and January...

I decided to get creative with leftover Chinese food, so I saved the sauce from my sweet-and-sour chicken and marinated my own chicken in it. Then I stir-fryied some veggies and rice with the chicken and leftover sauce. The taste was somewhat bland; I had to add a lot of salt to it, which I don't usually do.


Asparagus! Cooked with oil olive, garlic, pepper, and lemon juice. One of my favorite veggies.




This is Mexican Meatloaf. I got the recipe from "For Me" magazine (then I cut it out and put it in the recipe box Rachel gave me for Christmas!). It's ground beef, salsa, bread crumbs, a little bit of hot sauce, an egg, onions, and cheese. I really, really liked this meatloaf -- it wasn't too dry and the salsa/hot sauce added a nice kick.


This is just another couscous creation. I don't exactly remember what it is. I think there's edamame in it. Also, tomato soup! I really like tomato soup with rice so I tried tomato soup with couscous. It wasn't as good -- the couscous is too small.



Mmmm! Greek chicken, spinach, and rice soup. This is a Weight Watchers recipe and it's soooo good. There's some lemon in there, too. It was really yummy.


Sausage scramble from a Rachael Ray "Thirty Minute Meals" book. Eggs, sausage, cheese, pepper, and a little bit of hot sauce for some taste. So good, yet I can't see how this could possibly be healthy.


<3 Mo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home